Why Offer Health & Wellbeing Services?
Providing Health & Wellbeing services at work is an opportunity for employers to enhance employee engagement and productivity and reduce absenteeism. ToHealth work with employers to support their vision and aim to enhance their position as an employer of choice, by prioritising staff health and wellbeing.
|Improving Employee Engagement||Decreased Presenteeism||Increasing Employee Productivity|
|Improving Workplace Morale||Becoming an Employer of Choice||Attracting the best talent|
|Reducing Absenteeism||Reducing Long term absence||Healthier Workforce|
• 42% – of employees experience at least one period of sickness absence in a year
• 7% – of employees take periods of sickness absence lasting 2 weeks or more
• 4.4 – days are lost on average for each worker due to sickness absence
• Employers spend £9bn each year on sick pay and associated costs
Sources: Black & Frost, 2011; Health and wellbeing at work: a survey of employees, 2014; Labour Sources – Force Survey, various years; Vaughan-Jones & Barham, 2010; Routes onto Employment and Support Allowance, 2011
ROI – Through Anonymised Data Reports
ToHealth provide employers with a detailed suite of reports that enables you to analyse key health & wellbeing metrics that provide employers with key insights that will support them to better define their overall health and wellbeing stratergy thus showing employers a positive ROI.
Why Work With ToHealth?
ToHealth specialise in providing Health & Wellbeing services which are proactive and educational, focusing on helping your staff understand the key principles of prevention and maintenance of good health. In addition the benefits of early diagnosis can be far-reaching effectively allowing future health problems to be minimised.
Given 80% of chronic diseases are preventable; our approach is focused and targeted to provide you with maximum value and results.
ToHealth provide solutions to suit an employer’s specific requirements to an agreed budget with a view to delivering high quality and cost-effective services.
By choosing to work with ToHealth you will be assured you will get maximum value from your budget as well as effective and high impact services which are tailored to meet and exceed your specific needs.
• 84% would recommend a health screen conducted by ToHealth to a friend or colleague
• 75% of employers believe the health screen had a ‘definitely positive’ effect on their staff
• 96% of our customers rated the ToHealth service as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’