The Essential package helps anyone get a picture of the state of their health and in particular understand their preventable health risks. According to Public Health England, known preventable risk factors account for 40% of all ill health. The ToHealth Essential Screen is suitable for both men and woman aged between 20 and 65.
What does the package include?
- Health questionnaire – we ask questions about your health, your medical history and that of your family and lifestyle. This builds up a picture
- Basic physical measurements – height, weight, blood pressure
- Finger prick blood test to measure your Cholesterol, good and bad
- Finger prick blood test for diabetes by measuring your blood sugar
- Measuring your body composition – muscle mass, body fat mass, body hydration, basalmetabolic rate and metabolic age calculations
- Pulse and atrial fibrillation check
As a result, we can give you
- Body mass index
- Your heart age and 10 year cardiovascular risk – your risk of having a heart attack or stroke in the next 10 years.
- Immediate face to face Health status discussion
- You will receive your results during your assessment. The health professional delivering the health assessment will discuss the results and help you target any areas that need attention through lifestyle or dietary changes.
- A copy of the results along with supplementary information which is pertinent to your results and possible reading will be emailed to you within 24 hours along with a tailored action plan.
- Online GP access for a month: To give you the opportunity to ask any questions that are concerning you about your results or about your health generally, we provide 1 month of online access to a GP.
We come to you: In most cases, ToHealth will come to a work place and perform the health screens there. Depending the arrangement with your employer, we may use a private room at a nearby hotel or conference centre. ToHealth will work with your employer to arrange places and times and then you will be invited to book an appointment online or over the phone which is convenient for you.
Further test that can be added:
Thyroid test : For more information
H.Pylori test: For more information
FOB test: For more information
Blood Group test: For more information
AF test: For more information
Allergy test: For more information
Liver and Kidney Test: For more information