ToHealth offer health screening services to UK based businesses, providing a professional managed end-2-end service at the workplace. We can screen as many or as few employees as you wish and match each health screening programme to the objectives of the company.
- We conduct health screening on your premises – reducing time away from your desk
- We use point-of-care technology to provide employee reporting in real time
- We offer tailored packages to provide the right tests for the needs of you and your workforce
- We provide aggregated reports indicating the overall state of health of your workforce
- We provide a dedicated co-ordinator to ease the programme through the process
- We suggest how our findings can dovetail into follow-on actions for your employees
Corporate Health Screening Components
Height / Weight / Waist MeasurementBMI ( Body Mass Index )Blood Pressure MeasurementHeart & Pulse RateCholesterol levelDiabetes / Blood Sugar testingLung function assessmentLifestyle questionnaire10 Year Cardiovascular Risk Score
DownloadEmployee Health Screening Programme Components
The Importance of Health Screening
Employers can create significant competitive advantage by improving their ‘Employee Brand’ with health screening provision for the workforce. More productive teams, with reduced absenteeism are proven results from fostering a healthier, happier workforce.
A healthy workforce is a happy workforce and we recognise that absent staff and ill health costs companies both money and resources. Recent figures show that a typical cardiac arrest will result in 62 per cent of staff returning to work within eleven weeks, with the remaining 38 per cent rarely going back.
It might be obvious that a healthy workforce is more productive, yet achieving this can be difficult and expensive to manage in-house.