[pixel_column_row][pixel_one_half]

ToHealth offer health screening services to UK based businesses, providing a professional managed end-2-end service at the workplace. We can screen as many or as few employees as you wish and match each health screening programme to the objectives of the company.

  • We conduct health screening on your premises – reducing time away from your desk
  • We use point-of-care technology to provide employee reporting in real time
  • We offer tailored packages to provide the right tests for the needs of you and your workforce
  • We provide aggregated reports indicating the overall state of health of your workforce
  • We provide a dedicated co-ordinator to ease the programme through the process
  • We suggest how our findings can dovetail into follow-on actions for your employees

contact-us-banner
[/pixel_one_half]
[pixel_one_half]

Medical Screen
[/pixel_one_half][/pixel_column_row]

Corporate Health Screening Components

corporate-bubble-1Height / Weight / Waist Measurementcorporate-bubble-2BMI ( Body Mass Index )corporate-bubble-3Blood Pressure Measurementcorporate-bubble-4Heart & Pulse Ratecorporate-bubble-5Cholesterol levelcorporate-bubble-5Diabetes / Blood Sugar testingcorporate-bubble-7Lung function assessmentcorporate-bubble-8Lifestyle questionnairecorporate-bubble-910 Year Cardiovascular Risk Score

[pixel_column_row]
[pixel_one_half]
pdf-iconDownloadEmployee Health Screening Programme Components
[/pixel_one_half]
[pixel_one_half]
case-study-alchemis-banner
[/pixel_one_half]
[/pixel_column_row]

[pixel_column_row]
[pixel_one_half]

The Importance of Health Screening

Employers can create significant competitive advantage by improving their ‘Employee Brand’ with health screening provision for the workforce. More productive teams, with reduced absenteeism are proven results from fostering a healthier, happier workforce.

A healthy workforce is a happy workforce and we recognise that absent staff and ill health costs companies both money and resources. Recent figures show that a typical cardiac arrest will result in 62 per cent of staff returning to work within eleven weeks, with the remaining 38 per cent rarely going back.

What Happens when i sign up with tohealth?

What Happens In a Health Check?

[/pixel_one_half]
[pixel_one_half]

[/pixel_one_half]
[/pixel_column_row]

It might be obvious that a healthy workforce is more productive, yet achieving this can be difficult and expensive to manage in-house.

[pixel_one_full]

contact-us-banner

[/pixel_one_full]