The Premier package gives a comprehensive view of health – looking in particular for markers that indicate problems with your digestion and associated organs. It can help indicate any concerns and areas for further investigation. The ToHealth Premier Screen is suitable for both men and woman aged between 30 and 65.
What does the package include?
- Health questionnaire – we ask questions about your health, your medical history and that of your family and lifestyle. This builds up a picture
- Basic physical measurements – height, weight, blood pressure
- Finger prick blood test to measure your Cholesterol, good and bad
- Finger prick blood test for diabetes by measuring your blood sugar
- Check on haemoglobin levels
- H. Pylori test – a bacteria which can cause ulcers and stomach / gut problems
- Thyroid function test – checking for an over or under active thyroid
- Testing for kidney and liver issues using Bilirubin, Urobilinoger, Leucocyte, Keytones
- Measuring your body composition – muscle mass, body fat mass, body hydration, basal metabolic rate and metabolic age calculations
- Hip to waist ratio
- Hydration status
- Lung function test
- Pulse and atrial fibrillation check
As a result, we can give you
- Body mass index
- Metabolic age
- Your heart age and 10 year cardiovascular risk – your risk of having a heart attack or stroke in the next 10 years.
- Your lung age – particularly important for those who smoke or who have smoked
- Immediate face to face Health status discussion
- You will receive your results during your assessment. The health professional delivering the health assessment will discuss the results and help you target any areas that need attention through lifestyle or dietary changes.
- 12 month action plan – In discussion with the health professional, we will encourage you to think about your health goals and then suggest some actions you can take towards those.
- A copy of the results along with supplementary information which is pertinent to your results and possible reading material will be emailed to you within 24 hours. This will include the 12 month action plan as well.
- Online GP access for a month: To give you the opportunity to ask any questions that are concerning you about your results or about your health generally, we provide 1 month of online access to a GP.
Where does the health assessment take place?
In most cases, ToHealth will come to a work place and perform the health screens there: Depending the arrangement with your employer, we may use a private room at a nearby hotel or conference centre. ToHealth will work with your employer to arrange places and times and then you will be invited to book an appointment online or over the phone which is convenient for you.
Further test that can be added:
FOB test: For more information
Blood Group test: For more information
Allergy test: For more information