Lunch & Learn Workshops
By providing one or more educational sessions, we can engage your staff in thinking about their health – either as part of an ongoing health programme or as part of an effort to promotion the health elements of their employee benefits. Delivered by our team of nutritionists, sports scientists and nurses.
These are informative seminars on different health and nutrition topics with interactive segments and a question and answer section to conclude.
Nutrition & Health
- What does nutrition mean?
- What are the different food groups?
- What foods protect the heart?
- What to eat for brain health
- Staying hydrated
Exercise & Health
- What type of exercise is best?
- How much exercise should be done?
- What effects does exercise have on the body?
- How does exercise effect mental state?
- How to deal with shift work
- Methods to stay active in the workplace
- Desk workers – How to exercise at work
- How to manage pressure
- What workplace adaptations can be made?
Eating for Weight Loss
- What can I eat?
- Should I avoid fat?
- Healthy snack ideas
Keeping the Family Healthy
- How to reduce sugar intake
- How to get the family helping in the kitchen
- Active days out for all ages
Choosing a Healthy Lunch
- What to look at on nutrition labels?
- What foods will sustain me during a busy day?
- Choosing the right food groups
- Quick and easy snacks ideas
- What actually is cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What cancer checks are available?
- What should I do if I find something?
These are just some of the topics covered in these seminars and each can be tailor-made to suit a company’s individual requirements.